The Inspiration

The Inspiration

MAD ;-

People judge me as mad, when I talk about Buddha, Jesus or Vivekananda...
but the same people judge me as brilliant when I talk about celebrities, scientists or gossips....
Surely for this kind of people....... I'll be MAD forever....))


Tuesday 15 March, 2011

One of the Most Unpleasant Situations in My Life....

Mehdipatnam........Way to the Institute...

Hii friends......now I'm going to explain one of the most unpleasant situations in my life......

This situation was taken place in the summer of 2005
After the completion of My 10th class....My father decided to admit me in some corporate intermediate college...basically I was studied in telugu medium...So to gain english knowledge...He joined me in Vivekananda Spoken english institute for one and half month course in mehdipatnam.

That day when I was joined in the course......My babai showed me the location of institute because at that time I'm debut to hyderabad City....I donno even one place in hyderabad....So he guided me again and again to remeber that path for the next day....

The very next day I started my journey from chevella to Mehdipatnam alonely first time to city...So driver started bus...bus started moving towards city..basically from childhood onwards I'm little bit confused to recognise the places...this time also that sentiment worked for me...When bus reached mehdipatnam..I didn't recognise it...by asking conductor, I confirmed and dropped in that place...

Here I forgot the actual way which was guided by my on the previous day....So I went on searching the location of institute....actually that morning I even forgot to take breakfast in the happiness of going to institute....Time was 7.30am...the person in that institute told me yesterday to come on that time....but at this time I'm outside in searching......

Now I totally confused in finding that institute and my happiness had gone some where......because some people told me that there is no institute of spoken english...I got little angry on conductor.. thoght that he might cheated me and said wrong place to drop...and doubted it is mehdipatnam or something else.....and got confirmed by verifying it through some people .....

Approximately 1 and half  hour I searched....still I didn't got that place....A dark feel of uninterest surrounded me in that situation.........This time my mind got strained and face dried..no energy to walk....From mehdipatnam to Hand Statue at Nanalnagar, I went on searching for it....really that situation was highly unspleasant to me..at one instant even I'm unable to talk.....drastically my interest towards that institute got reduced....

By God's grace, at last I got that place....which is very near to bus stop where I dropped at....So  i'm excited forcibly becoz no interest to excite in that bad situation....I entered into that office...and satdown opposite to that director..He asked me 'Why you are so late to the class'..........actually I'm so frustated and didn't replied to him....he asked again and again even though I didn't replied...I donno really why I cried in that situation...he taken me to wash room....and I cleaned my face......he said politely come early from tomorrow onwards....

This situation mainly happened due to my hesitation and ignorance........otherwise undoubtbly I got confirmed on the previous day....therefore I wouldn't confused anymore...


And I returned back to the bus stop.....I noted this situation as 'very unpleasant' one in my life........hope U got it..........thanx for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls Post Ur views..