The Inspiration

The Inspiration

MAD ;-

People judge me as mad, when I talk about Buddha, Jesus or Vivekananda...
but the same people judge me as brilliant when I talk about celebrities, scientists or gossips....
Surely for this kind of people....... I'll be MAD forever....))


Monday 14 March, 2011

My First day Experience in Our college


Hi friends......Now I want to share my first day feelings in our college after I got admitted......

I didn't remember the exact date, but it should be in b/w sep and oct of 2007......

That day....the first day....  I preferred to wear formal dress even I purchased some fancy dresses for college...... and with lot of fear and with high range expectations about the inner college I entered into the RTC bus.....
There were some seniors in that bus already,but I didn't recognised them....I expected them as Degree students through there style of looking......but they called me.....I understood those fellows as seniors..then they asked about me....I said that I joined in Management seat....by listening to this they laughed at me and asked why U joined in this college only?.....I didn't said anything........because how could I give a reply without knowing anything...

Bus had taken me to Shabad quickly...then I started going towards college by seeing some new faces....then I entered into the college through the main gate with possessing some respect...
After getting into college I confused which class to sit in....somebody told me to sit in the class which is our ECE 2 class throughout the first year.....
I can't say what occupied my heart that day but is similar to the combination of fear and shy.....

Then I had been entering into the class not seeing any one's face...the first one I met was Abhilash, who was already my classmate in 7th standard,but I almost forgot him,even though he introduced him self ,after I told about myself...thereafter he introduced Me with Ravikanth. in the first met I didn't expected that Ravikanth would be our topper . So these two people were my first friends in the class.

Next I went to back benches....there I met Shashi,Rajiv and Raju...These were the second three people I met in class.When I met Shashi first day, I thought he could be in our class toppers.
All of my friends on that day  talked with me so nicely, this is how I removed some of my fear....

Next I compared this class with my inter class, difference is only co-edu because there was no co-edu in inter. After that one lecturer came into that class, I didn't recognise his face or name, he asked about our introduction....all were giving their names, inter % and eamcet ranks,when my turn came, I was standed and told my name and eamcet rank as some 90,000(original is 1,33,000 change) due to some shy feeling.

Next I think Chandrashekar sir had taken the class, I liked his way of teaching in the first day itself. I even now remembered "a lazy monkey story" which was taught by him on that day.He has some sense of humor through which he was attracted by all.
I think next was lunch hour.I went to the canteen and instantaneously I returned from there because I felt a road side hotel is better when compared to that canteen. Actually in that day I had seen only our class,canteen and administrative office. That day I weared Huge shoes which were not actually fit to my personality. This was became a reason for seniors to rag me in the buses.

In that day I was calm and Innocent because for me it takes some time to interact with new people always.
Next I returned to home with some new experiences and thoughts.

Finally....This was a day...began for 4 years journey....So it is a feel of excitement always when I remember that day.

Friends I hope U understood well. Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls Post Ur views..